NIcht auf Lager
- Free shipping at €50
- Everything you need
- Exceptional service
- Número da encomenda: 16616
The HydraVonG XLS is a slightly longer version of the VapCap HydraVonG. The HydraVonG XLS features the beautiful HydraVonG midsection details which result in a pleasurable grip. Like its predecessor the NonaVonG-XLS, it has a spinning mouthpiece which makes it possible to heat the unit in a different way. Thanks to its tapered 14 mm midsection the XLS can be placed on a bong without the use of an adapter (don’t forget to remove the mouthpiece.)
What is the VapCap
The VapCap is a small and modular vaporizer that operates without the use of electronics or a battery. Making it ideal for camping, festivals and general forgetfulness with no need for charging or spare pieces. All you need is a good (torch) lighter and some weed. It comes in a smell proof storage tube keeping it really discreet.
How to use the VapCap HydraVonG XLS
- Fill the tip with a small amount of herb or other material. The HydraVonG XLS can also be used with resins and concentrates (just be sure to clean it well afterwards)
- Place the cap back on
- Hold the midsection of the HydraVonG XLS between your middle finger and ring finger
- Apply heat to the side of the cap, while rotating the mouthpiece with your thumb and index finger, until you feel or hear the click
- Once the cap makes a 'clicking' sound, your HydraVonG is ready for use.
- Inhale and enjoy the delicious vapour.
- The cap will click again once it has cooled down, ready to be heated again.
- The Dynavap HydraVonG XLS heats your material at temperatures between ~170 °C and ~220 °C. The temperature also depends on where you apply the heat, close to the very tip of the cap for lower temperature or closer to the other end for higher temperatures.
- For oily resins, use a bit of degummed hemp fibre or DynaCoil to prevent your VapCap screen from clogging.
hydravong -Xls Characteristics
- The Adjust-A-Bowl grooves allow 3 different levels of material capacity for customized use by simply re-positioning the titanium CCD.
- Condenser: XL
- Spinning Mouthpiece
- Wooden stem length: 62 mm
- Total Length: 109 mm
- Handcrafted in the USA
Please note: the colour and patterns of the wood vary and may, therefore, look slightly different than the ones pictured.
|Delivery method:||Direct draw|
|Compatibility:||Herbs and oils|
|Portable / Desktop:||Portable|
|Heat-up time:||10-30 seconds|
|Dimensions:||1 x 11 cm|
|Temperature range:||170 ��C - 220|