- Free shipping at €50
- Everything you need
- Exceptional service
- Número da encomenda: 11077
The Ecstasy market is heavily polluted nowadays. On the one hand, there are many pills floating around that do NOT contain MDMA at all, or just a little bit, and are being cut with other substances such as (Meth)amphetamine or piperazines. On the other hand, there are pill going around that contain massive amounts of MDMA. The uninformed potential user of such samples is left without a clue and is potentially putting their health at risk.
We got the solution for both of these issues!
The MDMA Purity Test enables you to quickly get an idea about the purity of a sample, in other words: how much of this sample is really MDMA or Molly. With an accurate scale, a little time and your phone you can then calculate how much MDMA is in a sample. This is the only test currently available that can do this and it is relatively easy to do.
Note: this kit is not meant for identifying MDMA, for this, we recommend the EZ Test for Ecstasy.
MDMA purity test usage
- Weigh your sample on an accurate scale that can measure 0.001 grams and write down the total weight of the pill.
- Take exactly 20 milligrams (0.02 g) from the sample and make sure it is a fine powder
- Open the ampoule and add the 0.02 g sample, shake a bit and let stand for a while.
- Within 5-15 minutes you will have a general idea as to what you’re dealing with, however, a 30-45 minute period will give best results. Compare the colour of the top layer with the included chart. The test was calibrated on a 10-25-50-75-96% pure sample.
- Now get your phone and start the calculator. Multiply the weight of the sample by the percentage found in the results. This will give you a general idea about how much MDMA is in the sample overall.
- As always: when finished, dispose of the ampoule neatly. Please do not litter.
An example: suppose your pill weighs 0.286 grams which is 286 milligrams and you got a result that corresponds to the 75% scale (high MDMA content) in the chart. This means that your pill contains approximately 0.75 * 286 milligrams = 214.5 milligrams of MDMA.
You can then check online to see if it's a safe dosage for you. Azarius recommends using an independent site like Erowid or other trustworthy resources such as drug safety organisations.
EZ test can only give a general indication of the substance in a sample. This is not a 100% guarantee. If you still have doubts about the ingredients of your pill or powder, have it tested by an official agency. No right or claims can be derived from using the EZ test.
Always read the instructions, don't use force to open the ampoule.