- Free shipping at €50
- Everything you need
- Exceptional service
- Número da encomenda: DV-APOLLO-2
The DynaTec Apollo 2 Rover is a battery-powered induction heater specially made for DynaVap VapCaps. It heats up your VapCap reliably for a consistently smooth and flavourful experience. Within 5 to 8 seconds, you’re ready to go! The ultimate replacement for your lighter or torch!
A momentary switch is built into the chamber to make sure the Rover is only activated when your VapCap is inserted with light pressure. You’ll never have to worry about how hot the heater will get when you're relaxing on the couch.
Designed for safe and simple use
For extra convenience and safety, the Rover has an automatic shut-off system that turns off after 15 seconds. The durable printed cover is fitted with an authentic DynaVap magnet, a cool feature that lets you sit your VapCap on top of the heater between tokes. The Rover is designed with high quality materials to keep you company for many sessions, and comes with a 12-month warranty.
- Battery-powered induction heater
- Designed and engineered by DynaTec
- Compatible with stainless steel or titanium tips VapCaps
- Tactile switch activates only when a VapCap is inserted
- Automatic shut-off limits heating to a maximum of 15 seconds at a time
- Durable, printed cover with authentic DynaVap magnet
- 100-220v switching power supply with EU plug (works outside the EU with adapter)
- 12-month manufacturer’s warranty
- Measurements: 7,6 x 11,4 x 5 cm
How to use
- Fill your DynaVap VapCap
- Press your VapCap lightly into the chamber
- Wait until the red heating light appears
- Hold your VapCap in place until you hear the heat-up click (around 5 - 8 seconds)
- Remove and enjoy the experience!
What’s in the box
- DynaTec Apollo 2 Rover Induction Heater
- Instruction Guide
- 100-220v switching power supply with EU plug